McDonald's® knows how hard you work to create stimulating lesson plans. But we also know there are many other activities you? love to include, if only the budget allowed.
This program, sponsored by local McDonald's restaurants and endorsed by the Ohio State Teachers Association, provides up to $500 for meaningful, hands-on activities to enhance the learning process for students in Kindergarten thru eighth grades.
The Possibilities are endless -- McDonald's wants to hear your ideas!
- This program is for teachers of grades K-8 in the Miami Valley and Richmond, In.
- Only complete applications, with itemized budget, will be considered
- All activities must take place on school property
- Only one application per teacher may be submitted
- Teachers working together must select one project manager
Selection criteria will be based on Creativity and Hands-On application of project.
Grants may be submitted for up to, but should not exceed $500.00
- Applications must be postmarked by October 15, 2013 Applications must be typed or (word processed)
- Recipients will be notified by November 15, 2013
- For More information or questions contact email@example.com
- If coffee is Joe, consider this Joseph.